The National Federation of Republican Women is a national grassroots political organization with thousands of active members in local clubs across the nation and in several U.S. territories, making it one of the largest women’s political organizations in the country. Members of the local club- The Walton Republican Federated Women are also members in their state Federation.
The goals of the National, State and local organizations are:
• Promote an informed public through political education and activity.
• Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
• Facilitate cooperation among the National and state Federations of Republican women.
• Foster loyalty to the Republican Party and promote its principles and candidates in all elections, including non-partisan elections.
• Support republican objectives as well as working for the election of good republicans.
Beginning with their first organizational meeting in April, 2008 the Walton Republican Women Federated (WRWF) has grown from 6 to 130 active members, and is widely recognized as a premier political club in the Florida Panhandle. They meet on the first Wednesday of each month at various facilities across Walton County. Past high-profile speakers have included Senator Rand Paul, Congressman Gaetz, Senator Marco Rubio, and Attorney General Ashley Moody.
“There’s a red wave rising,” says club President Stephanie Phillips. “and needless to say, we are fired up for Republican victories in the upcoming elections. Yet, we don›t want to take the Red momentum for granted. Not only are we striving to put “boots” on the ground for our Republican candidates, we have our «heels dug in» supporting the conservative, constitutional values of the Republican Party!
Phillips and the entire WRWF invite Walton County’s Women to get involved this election season. Learn more at www.waltonrepublicanwomenfederated.org.
Snapshot of WRWF Political Activities
– Active in Florida Federation of Republican Women (over 3000 members strong)
– Conducting multiple county voter registration events
– Supporting Republican candidates at every level as
well as key legislative issues
– Working the polls
– Funding and working with the county Republican
– Supporting National Federation of Republican Women (over 65,000 members strong)
– Working and organizing the county Republican
Executive Committee Lincoln Dinner
– Supporting the local veterans lodge
– Working door to door for the Mighty American Strike Force preceding elections
– Over 10% of our club members participated recently in
the Florida Federation of Republican Women state
conference in Tallahassee
– Partnering with the newly formed county chapter of
Moms for Liberty
– Recently conducting a podcasted candidate forum among three Republican candidates for Florida House District 5
– Awarding four $1000 High School Scholarships to future Republican Leaders this year.