Usually this column is meant to discuss insurance-related themes and the occasional life topic that comes to mind. But this time I wanted to send a different message as this area has been exposed yet again to another set of disasters. First, Hurricane Michael came to devastate our neighbors, families and friends. Covid-19 had all but ceased everything we came to know as modern 21st century life. And now the recent local fires have come to add more stress to lives already facing challenges.
To all local businesses suffering from Covid-19: If you have suffered economic loss due to COVID-19, we at CLAIMOLOGY are offering our public adjusting services for free to help you recover damages.
To all Walton County fire victims: If you have lost property or suffered any loss due to the recent local fire in Walton County, we at CLAIMOLOGY are offering our public adjusting services for free to help you recover damages.
To all Hurricane Michael victims: If you have lost property or suffered any loss due Hurricane Michael, we at CLAIMOLOGY are offering our public adjusting services for free to help you recover damages.
We want to make sure that anyone reading this understands that coverage of claims is subject to the terms and conditions of any insurance policy and that this advertisement for help is not a guarantee or an assertion of coverage for claims made on behalf of an insured.
We also want to encourage you to take action:
• Don’t take no for an answer.
• If you feel you’re being treated unfairly or not being heard, ask to speak to a supervisor.
• Document your conversations while on the phone or while in person.
• Ask the insurance companies to show you where something isn’t covered in your policy.
• Ask your agent or claim rep for a certified copy of your insurance policy.
• Review important insurance documents before you sign them.
If you need help or have any questions, you can reach CLAIMOLOGY three ways:
– You can find us online @ www.insuranceadjusterschoolhouse.com.
– You can call us at 850-684-4794.
– You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No jokes. No gimmicks. No tricks.
We just have to stick a disclaimer here to keep the good folks in the Florida Insurance Department happy: “This is a solicitation for business. If you have had a claim for an insured property loss or damage and you are satisfied with the payment by your insurer, you may disregard this advertisement.”
Wishing everyone a speedy recovery and a brighter tomorrow.